[Banshee-List] Disable file conversion on banshee with Creative Zen X-FI

I was wondering if its possible to disable the automatic file conversion in
banshee 1.8, when
i try to sync my music to my zen x-fi,, it converts most of my files to mp3
128k, and most
files are m4a format as this is an efficient format for the zen, and by
converting them i lose quality and takes a long time. is there a way to
disable this and have banshee just sync the files normally? Banshee is the
only program under linux that seems to sync album art to my device, so i
would appreciate if anyone could help. im running ubuntu ultimate editon,
2.8 (which is really ubuntu 10.10)