[Banshee-List] Genre Browsing

Hey All,

I have less of a technical question and more of a "does it exist" question. Is there a way to browse genres like in iTunes? I know that people generally don't like the way iTunes does some stuff. However, I have always thought their music management and browsability have been top notch. I like being able to select a genre and then examine what artists are within said genre. It's a bit tedious to make a smart playlist whenever I want to figure out what Jazz artists I have or what Folk Metal artists I have.

I ask this to find out if I am just missing something or if there is a way to garner support for this idea.

Thanks,
Steven