[Banshee-List] MP3 file containing comma in ID3 tags is imported multiple times

A MP3 file with a "," (comma) in the ID3 tag <album> or <artist> is put twice
into database if I import the media again (<CTRL+I>). I suppose this is a
bug.

Example:

Create a MP3 file with ID3 title "Text with , comma" and import it to
Banshee. It is shown in the playlist.
Import it again with <CTRL+I> and the file is shown twice. And so on...

A MP3 files without a comma in the ID3 tag text isn't imported again. It is
shown once.

My system is Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid lynx) and Banshee 1.8.0.