[Banshee-List] Nokia N8 support

Hello,

I've tried to use the Nokia n8 with Banshee (1.8.0 on Ubuntu Maverick
amd64) without success. In UMS, videos are not showed (I embedded the
is_audio_player file). In the MTP mode, Banshee sees some music from the
n8, but I can't play any tracks neither add new ones (see original.debug
log). I did the same with the Nokia Ovi Suite, in that case Banshee
shows 3 player and only one with music (the same than previously), as
previously I can't neither read or copy music (see
original_ovi_mode.debug).

I saw also that N8 was recently added to libmtp
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3094599&group_id=158745&atid=809061) I compiled that version and tested it with the same results.

Regards

Guillaume

output_formats=video/x-msvideo, audio/mpeg, audio/mp4, video/mp4
audio_folders=Sounds/
video_folders=Videos/
folder_depth=2
coverartfilename=cover.jpg