[Banshee-List] 'Videos' and 'Now Playing' icons

I'm using 1.90 and I'm trying to switch around some icons, specifically using
22x22 instead of 16x16. I've managed to do this for almost all the icons on
menu EXCEPT for Videos and Now Playing, whose icons aren't included in
/usr/share/banshee-1/icons/hicolor/. What icon does Banshee use for these?