[Banshee-List] MeeGo Media Panel popping up?

I just installed v1.7.1 on Ubuntu Karmic. Now, everytime I start the player,
the Meego Media Panel pops up on top of the regular interface. To the best
of my knowledge, I didn't install or enable Meego - the only extension I've
installed is clutterflow - and I don't want it there. I can't find a way to
turn it off. Can anyone tell me what's going on.

Also, v1.7.1 does not permit me to exit. Choosing quit simply iconifies the
app to the notification area; choosing quit from the icon does nothing - I
have to kill the app. Am I missing something?

Thanks.