Re: [Banshee-List] BCE 1.6.1

On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 20:51 +0700, Frank wrote:
> Hello,
>
> will there be any more versions of Banshee-Community-Extensions in the
> 1.6 series, i.e. 1.6.1 corresponding to Banshee 1.6.1? I have fixed 2
> bugs on master for LiveRadio and StreamRecorder since the 1.6 release,
> I haven't really seen any much more activity though. Otherwise, should
> BCE builds be updated to build with 1.7 Banshee now?

There's a "stable-1.6" branch in gitorious, which already had a few
fixes for the AppIndicator extension, and I just added 2 bug fixes
there. I also cherry-picked your two fixes and push them to that branch.

I think we could do a 1.6.1 release from that branch in a week or so, to
give some time to any other extension authors who would like to get some
bug fixes in.

If necessary, any changes to build with Banshee 1.7.x should happen on
the master branch, to keep the version alignement.
If there are any interesting changes popping up in master, we'll
probably have a 1.7.x unstable release in the future, to get some user
testing on that.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>