Re: [Banshee-List] Daniel's banshe mockups.

I would like to make a suggestion...  I think we need a bit of both ideas. The Now Playing area would be a perfect place to display artist information from Last.fm/Wiki pages, detailed play statistics, etc., and the context area, if moved to the right side of the screen, would be a perfect place for displaying lyrics and related artists.

-G M Slater