Re: [Banshee-List] Daniel's banshe mockups.

side panel is very useful to look at information even while viewing the
music library, which is why it is necessary to maintain as a separate
item, it can be useful at any time. and you may need to have that
information next to each other. I think it's best to keep the hearing
panel in the View menu shortcut.

This does not mean to remain confined to this part:

http://img6.imageshack.us/f/sbansheplaying.jpg/

Daniel.P
pd: i think my proposals are more inteligent than actual