Re: [Banshee-List] Bashee 1.60+

Grid view is much cooler if your browser is on top vs. the side.  Worth a try if you haven't yet.

On May 3, 2010 7:16 AM, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalcon bden org> wrote:

I have just upgraded to Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) and noticed the ppa keys are not available.
Is it planned for the next release of Banshee, That keys are sent to the keyserver for Lucid?

Also, I am soon to deploy x2 Jukeboxes (PC's Just boot and run Banshee) but the recipients are
unhappy about the Grid view for albums. Will the next revision have options to switch between
Grid view and List view? (I also am not happy with Grid view and would prefer List View!).

All the best
   Oz.