Re: [Banshee-List] Bashee 1.60+

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 21:05 +1000, Michael.S.G. wrote:
> I have just upgraded to Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) and noticed the ppa keys
> are not available.
> Is it planned for the next release of Banshee, That keys are sent to the
> keyserver for Lucid?

Banshee 1.6.0 is available for Lucid in universe, so I guess there's no
need to make it available in the PPA. That's probably why the PPA is not
setup for Lucid for now.

> Also, I am soon to deploy x2 Jukeboxes (PC's Just boot and run Banshee)
> but the recipients are
> unhappy about the Grid view for albums. Will the next revision have
> options to switch between
> Grid view and List view? (I also am not happy with Grid view and would
> prefer List View!).

For now, you can disable the grid view by setting the
BANSHEE_DISABLE_GRID environment variable. So, for example, if you start
Banshee with the following command, you should see the old list view :

BANSHEE_DISABLE_GRID=1 banshee

A proper configuration option for that has not been implemented yet,
contributions towards that are welcome, as always.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>