Re: [Banshee-List] Multiple Music Sets

2010/4/25 Michael.S.G. <OzFalcon bden org>
Solution to all my issues It looks.

I feel like I should have explored the smart playlist options a little more. Sorry.

Thanks for the headsup.

As it has been said, smart playlists do a good job. In my case, besides I like to play with the "Album artist" tag, setting it for example to "Classic" without having to lose the real Artist tag, because that way my music is also organized following that, playing with the folder hierarchy (in gconf).