Re: [Banshee-List] Migrating Web Servers

Everything should be migrated and up and running as intended on the
new server. By now DNS should be fully propagated. I've made
banshee.fm the new primary domain - all other domains should redirect
there.

I've owned banshee.fm for about two years and never used it... I like it!

--Aaron