[Banshee-List] Migrating Web Servers

All,

I'll be migrating Banshee from our Dream Host account to a new Linode
this weekend (already in progress). Performance should be exceedingly
better on the new server. You may experience some problems accessing
the web site and downloads over the weekend (DNS, server restarts,
etc).

On a related note - if you have write access to the server, please
don't write anything, or it may not be migrated (Gabriel, Bertrand,
Alex...).

Cheers,
Aaron