Re: [Banshee-List] WTD: Extension - write the current track/artist to a text file

Kristopher Dick wrote:

> If you send me info about the format, I can put something together for you
> by 12 PDT Tuesday.

The file is pretty basic. The Amarok plug-in for BUTT writes it like this

Artist - Song Name

I've attached the file or you can also see the actual program called BUTT
here http://sourceforge.net/projects/butt/files/ It includes a plug-in for
Amarok 1.4 which writes a file named .amarok_song to the users directory.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28941029/.amarok_song .amarok_song