Re: [Banshee-List] iPhone Support in Banshee

So just to give everyone a heads up, read the five blogposts I wrote
as I worked on banshee for this years Hack Week in Novell. The two
line version is:

If you work with the udev enabled branch of banshee and have all the
required software installed on your system, one simple patch will gain
you libgpod based iDevice support. All required supporting patches
have been upstreamed except for the actual banshee one which will be
upstreamed in a week or two.

Alan

1) http://monotorrent.blogspot.com/2010/06/hackweek-v.html
2) http://monotorrent.blogspot.com/2010/06/hackweek-v-day-1.html