[Banshee-List] Converting .mp3 files to .wav files.

I have suse enterprise desktop 11 (sled11)  on an x86 machine, and am using
banshee 1.4.1 to play .mp3 music files. This works just fine.

Unfortunately, I do not  know which command to use to convert .mp3 files
to .wav files.

Any assistance with the following would be much appreciated:

(1) I have several .mp3 music files, ie file1.mp3, file2.mp3,...., and want to
convert them to .wav files, and then burn them to CD's.

Is there a command in banshee or sled11 to do this ?

(I noticed the commands  icedax, cdda2wav, cdrdao in sled11 but its not clear
how to use these).

(2) I guess one can use brasero disk burner to copy the .wav files to a CD ?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

C. Frangos.