[Banshee-List] Lost music library

I can't restore my music library. I lost it after killing banshee as it failed to start cleanly. That's actually been happening a lot recently. I've tried restoring the library through a rescan or import. Neither of these seem to detect the library, although the correct directory is set in the preferences. I've deleted the old config files with no difference. The only output in the terminal shows is a missing webkit dll.