Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee only updates file & folder names after playing a song

Thanks for the response!

I tried the selection method as I didn't want to reload my whole library but
when I right clicked there was no 'save' option so I went into edit track
information and pressed save there -- waited a few minutes but nothing had
happened.
I then pressed sync all field data without realising what it actually did
and ruined my whole library. I am now restoring all my music from a backup
and will see how it goes on import, I expect it shall work but I don't think
it should be necessary to reload a whole library just to do this. Rather I
would suggest that it be apart of the automatic library scan and manual
'rescan library' features already present.

What is your opinion?