Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee only updates file & folder names after playing a song

Dnia 2010-06-11, pią o godzinie 03:30 -0700, BrendanT pisze:
> I have set Banshee to update file and folder names with settings that
> require
> every single song to be moved into another folder as I'm doing a bit
> of
> eOrganisation... However a song only gets moved and renamed after I
> play it
> resulting in about 200 songs on one part of my computer and many more
> still
> behind all messed up. I've tried playing around in gconf-editor but It
> doesn't have any setting to automatically process all songs, and
> "Rescan
> Music Library" doesn't deal with the renaming/moving of songs at all;
> it
> simply scans metadata from what I can observe. It'd be great if Once
> the
> option is selected it would go about sorting all the songs, and then
> again
> every time the library is rescanned. If it is indeed supposed to do
> this
> then I guess I've got a bug.

You can either check 'Copy... when importing' and import your 'old'
collection or select all your tracks, right press and press 'save',
should trigger saving of all the tracks with new metadata and file
paths.

Cheers
--
Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net>