Re: [Banshee-List] Better Banshee now playing source: weekly report deux

I'm interested to see what comes from this, but based on the textual
descriptions then I'm not sure it is adding anything I'd find useful. I
know you've got one mock up on your blog, but a couple more might help.

TBH I don't care about all of the extras from the content pane (last.fm,
wikipedia, etc? meh, I'll look if I want them). I agree it is a slightly
wasted area and that more could be made of it (which is why I cranked
the album art up to a max of 600px on that view on my openSUSE Build
Service custom build), but I'd be more interested in extra information
within the existing view - things like the rating, maybe play count,
etc. Is that going to be included, or is this SoC project more about the
Last.fm and Wikipedia integration? I keep checking for visualisations as
well, but I guess I'll have to keep waiting for that :)

Thanks,

IBBoard