commit 14ba8faef20e25586a5bf41e7fd6eda47e1e2749
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [NowPlaying] Add BaseContextView to POTFILES.in

commit 5a04311fdafaba32397cf11ac538d49ebebe7f20
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [NowPlaying] Implement a BaseContextView for Now Playing source.

commit 532702ad2a53241ceb63ecfb525633ac63814136
Author: Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>

    [NowPlaying] Add BaseContextiew and port ContextPane to use it.

commit c3180e5ce8f5022489ab3d1423fd1b6891abb366