Re: [Banshee-List] Droid Incredible

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 20:40 +0200, zekopeko wrote:
> That's a good question.
> I don't know if Banshee syncs the smart playlist as a regular
> playlist. That would be pretty much what you want unless you have
> smart playlists with some dynamic feature such as play count.

When I was using a smart playlist to sync to my HTC Droid Eris (random
collection of songs to fit 4Gb), the playlist was synced to the device,
along with the Favorites, Recent Favorites, etc. Not sure if the
Incredible will be handled the same way or not. For now I just prefer to
manually add music.