Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee/ Bluetooth speaker sounds really bad- but works with string

Dnia 2010-07-19, pon o godzinie 23:55 -0700, Bloosky pisze:
> But using bluetooth and Banshee to play music results in really poor
> sound
> quality. Worse than my laptop speakers. Really awful.

Are you sure it uses the correct bluetooth profile (A2DP)? You can check
in gnome-volume-control (or right click on the speaker icon on your
tray) where, in the 'Hardware' tab, you can select a profile for each
sound device.

HTH

Cheers
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal sawicz net>