Re: [Banshee-List] Thank you for killing my IPod!

Sorry to hear about the iPod issues, but you should realize that Banshee 1.0.0 is pretty old (ancient, when you consider the rate of Banshee's development over the past 2 years).  Lots of things have changed since 1.0, and I'd highly recommend using Banshee 1.6.1 instead.

As for your current predicament, certainly your iPod wasn't the only place you keep your music right?  Sure, you might have to re-sync everything, but please tell me you keep a copy of your music on an actual hard drive...?

Michael