[Banshee-List] Thank you for killing my IPod!

Today i installed Banshee 1.0.0 fron Debian Lenny because i searched for a
alternative to Itunes.
After plugin my Ipod banshee would rebuild the Database so i did...
Oh, all my Songs are in Banshee, great! So i imported new songs to my Ipod,
it worked . great!
After anything was done I eject my pod with Banshee, plugged my Headphones
in and...
NOTHING! All my Music is gone! 60 GB Music from my Ipod away!
Great, thank you very much for this usefull Programm, maybe you should
rename ist from Banshee to Ipod eraser?

Dirk