Re: [Banshee-List] Copying playlist to clipboard

Hello,
I wrote CSV output plugin (playlist) to solve this. It does nearly what I want. I just don't know if anyone else can benefit from it. I don't want to hand edit (or write perl script) 2000+ entries when I can have them straight from Songbird as like this

Some album, Some song, Some thing else what you see in screen
Some album1, Some song1, Some thing else what you see in screen1
Some album2, Some song2, Some thing else what you see in screen2
Some album3, Some song3, Some thing else what you see in screen3

This just important when you need to make some playlists what you have just
played in Radioprogram or something like that

Thanks,
Tuukka

Lainaus Tuukka Pasanen <tuukka pasanen ilmi fi>:

 Hi,
I like to copy my playlist (Artist,song,album) to gedit so I can see
what have I played recently.
I don't need URI's i'm very aware of that option.

Tuukka