[Banshee-List] Disable volume in Banshee (or others Linux music player)

Hi all, I am currently building a linux box which will serve as a flac music player. My intent is to get a pure digital signal from the linux box to an audiophile converter through spdif (using a Asus soundcard). I am wondering if it is possible to use banshee as the software to play music knowing that I want to disable the volume control in the software. Is that possible? If it is not possible in Banshee, do you know other software that allows control volume to be disable? thanks in advance for you answers