[Banshee-List] Banshee tray icon is invisible + media keys problem.

Hello everyone,

When launching Banshee, everything works except for the tray icon. Even
though I can click on it and control what songs are playing, the icon itself
is invisible. Any ideas? I'm running Openbox on top Arch Linux and using
Banshee 1.6.1. I've also enabled the "Notification Area Icon" extension.

My second problem with Banshee is an odd one. I'm trying to map laptop media
keys to control Banshee (since for some reason Banshee isn't recognizing
them). I manage volume through amixer, but Banshee specific commands don't
run. While an instance of Banshee is running, the command "banshee
--toggle-playing" launches a new instance of Banshee instead of
playing/pausing! Any help on this as well would be appreciated.

Thanks!