Re: [Banshee-List] Slightly improved MTP support

I have a Ipod NANO 8g 4th generation. It's work well and also convert
all the .wma file to .mp3, then transfer to the ipod. However, the
transfered video is put in 'music video', instead of 'movie' as iTunes
usually did. In addition, banshee can not sync Audiobooks to  ipod
although it appear an option to do this! How can you help me with this
problems? Thanks