Re: [Banshee-List] Zune HD Compatible ?

We currently don't have support for it.  The most likely way we ever
would is if libmtp started supporting it (see
http://libmtp.sourceforge.net/device_details.php?id=64).  My
understanding is that the Zune uses a weird variant on MTP, and so
it's not likely to be supported since the effort to do so would be
large.

Gabriel