Re: [Banshee-List] Most Played List or Rating Plugin

The feature is intended to be independent of the rating.  By nature
when you first start using the player it isn't very useful however if
you don't intentionally manipulate the data you'll be surprised how
accurate the scores become. Songs you didn't realize you liked so much
will start showing up at the top of your list. :)  Give it some time
and pretend like its not there. :)