[Banshee-List] Most Played List or Rating Plugin

I wonder if it's possible, instead of rating each song in my playlist to have
a function where either Banshee would add music to a favorites playlist by
the number of times it has been played. Or, even better, it seems to me,
would be something that would rate songs by the number of times they have
been played. Such a system sounds pretty complicated to me since it would
have to update often since I wouldn't want it to simply be a case of 1 star
= 1 play, 2 stars = 2 plays, and so on. Instead it should give the highest
play counts 5 stars and work down from there. It sounds like a cool idea to
me but I haven't coded anything since I tried a couple lines of BASIC in
1978.