Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.5.3 Released!

2010/1/27 Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>
Hello!

We've released Banshee 1.5.3!  It is the result of two months
work by 16 coders and 12 translators.

   New Features:

     * Audiobooks library extension

I have been having a bit of issue figuring out how this one is supposed to work. I have a number of audiobooks in mp3 format which I have carefully ensured are correctly tagged with the genre Audiobook. Uptill now I have been taking care of these using a smart playlist but I really wanted them to go into the specially crafted library now.

Did I forget to involve some magic incantation?