Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.5.3 Released!

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:24 PM, David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com> wrote:
> 2010/1/27 Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>
>>      * Audiobooks library extension
>
> I have been having a bit of issue figuring out how this one is supposed to
> work. I have a number of audiobooks in mp3 format which I have carefully
> ensured are correctly tagged with the genre Audiobook. Uptill now I have
> been taking care of these using a smart playlist but I really wanted them to
> go into the specially crafted library now.
> Did I forget to involve some magic incantation?

Yeah, this is still very much a Work In Progress.  The magic
incantation is to drag your tracks (or albums or artists) from your
music library to the Audiobooks source.  Doing that is much slower
than it should be, too.  But, it's a start.

Gabriel