[Banshee-List] Radio stations backup

I reinstalled linux (Mandriva 2010) from scratch, after making a full backup
for the system (Mandriva 2009). In my previous system I set up a large
collection of Banshee radio stations and would very much like to get this
list of radio stations back. I have an access to the whole previous system.
Don't you know, what should I do?

I tried replacing banshee.db in ~/.config/banshee-1/ with the old copy, but
it prevented banshee from starting (even after I replaced the old version
with the new one...).

Thank you.