Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee transfers invalid tracks to Creative Zen (MTP)

I've successfully synched most of my songs to my Zen with Windows Media
Player (although WMP wouldn't transfer the M4As, even though it supports
them), then managed to successfully transfer some songs (M4As and MP3s)
using Banshee 1.5.3 from the openSUSE build service. The only thing that I
think changed was the version of Banshee (a newer build of 1.5.3, I think)
but now any track that is transferred is complete and plays correctly.

My only problem now is that five of ~250 tracks that I've tried to transfer
have got to 99% transferred and then froze without any output to the
console, all of the others transferred okay. The tracks include MP3s and
iTunes bought M4As (some of which are part of albums where the rest of the
album transfers).

Does anyone have any ideas what might cause it or how to get it to output
more debug information for MTP (if possible)? I'll submit it as a bug if
necessary, but I'd rather find out whether it was just a setup thing than
report it as a bug that only occurs for me.

Thanks.