Re: [Banshee-List] New year and new lyrics plugin

I feel like such an idiot... I found the button to display lyrics in the
context window. I have been waiting for this for a long time!  Now if
someone would just add another one to switch the view to display artist info
from Last.fm Banshee would go from amazing to absolutely brilliant.

-Gregg