Re: [Banshee-List] New year and new lyrics plugin

Christian:

I am excited to hear that the lyrics plugin is getting much needed attention... To that end,  I installed this latest build, but have not been able to see anything different, other than the Download Lyrics option on the Tools menu.  In the release notes there are the following two items, which leads me to believe that I should be seeing other changes:

- Context page Lyrics: For people who don't like lyrics in a separate window :)

- WebKit: now lyrics are displayed inside webkit

I am most interested in being able to keep lyrics from displaying in a separate window, so any assistance anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

As a suggestion - I think the pane at the bottom where the related artists are normally displayed should be tabbed, with one tab for lyrics, one for currently playing artist information (from Last.fm), and one for the related artist information normally displayed....

-Gregg