[Banshee-List] New year and new lyrics plugin

Hi guys a new version of the lyrcics plugin (0.8) is next to be released
but I need your help to test it.

What's New:
- Lyrics Batch: Download lyrics for all songs in your music library
automatically.
- Context page Lyrics: For people who don't like lyrics in a separate
window :)
- WebKit: now lyrics are displayed inside webkit
- No more lyriki support: Seems that lyriki is dead for legal problem...
- A lot of bug fixing and code refactor (see lyrics plugin on
code.google for the entire list).

To test it (remember to install libwebkit1.0-cil):
go at
http://bansheelyricsplugin.googlecode.com/files/bansheelyricsplugin-0.8.tar.bz2
or check it out from svn
svn checkout http://bansheelyricsplugin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
bansheelyricsplugin

Any help/suggestion to improve the plugin is welcome.

Known issues:
- Activating or deactivating the lyrics plugin when banshee is playing
leads to a crashes. I seems that there is a multi-threading problem when
updating the webkit content. I'm still working to fix it, if you have
any suggestions on that problem I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Christian