[Banshee-List] browse local music using tag clouds

Hi,

I'd like to request a feature ... would love to be able to browse my local
collection of music in different ways, not just by artist, album or song ...
why not use tags and build tag clouds?

Tags could be genres, countries or well, any word really. Maybe also use
tags from other places (like from my last.fm account?)

At last.fm they are beta testing boffin, which does something like this.
There is some source code available, maybe worth a look?
http://blog.last.fm/2009/03/11/introducing-boffin-lastfms-music-knowledge-meets-your-mp3-collection

Cheers, and thanks for a great player!

--
fernan