[Banshee-List] Banshee will not update music on iPhone 4

I have an iphone 4 with 4.2.1.  Banshee will sync the music to the phone, the
phone will say sync in progress, but gets stuck on sync in progress.  The
music will never show up on the phone even though banshee says it is there
until I disconnect the phone and reconnect then it is gone.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alan