Re: [Banshee-List] Yet Another Sync-ing issue

Please upgrade Banshee, version 0.13.x are ancient.

  Andrés

On 26/12/10 21:28, jbuckley2004 wrote:
I'm new to Banshee. I've been using Rhythmbox to load my 3rd Gen iPod
Shuffle (2-gig) via Fedora successfully until the upgrade to Fedora 14.
Whatever version they put in that release (0.13.1 and now 0.13.2) failed
to load music properly. I'm not sure what's up now, but in the latest
incarnation, Rhythmbox thinks there are 0 bytes free on the shuffle.
That may be a clue. Banshee recognizes the shuffle and the available
space correctly, but as soon as I try to load even 1 song (via drag 'n
drop or by syncing a playlist) causes a syncing operation that will not
end (I've let it go for 2 hrs. so far, with no completion of that
operation). It looks like the music is actually loaded, but it will not
play on the shuffle, so some part really of the operation isn't
complete. I have not tried it again after failing with Banshee, but I
was able to recently load music onto the shuffle using iTunes on my
wifes XP desktop. That makes me believe it's a software problem and not
the device itself. Is there any way to correct this un-ending sync?
Thanks in advance.