[Banshee-List] how can I get banshee album art to show in subsonic

Hey all,

I use banshee to organize my collection, and have it turned on to rename
folders / files etc... I also have album art for almost everything
downloaded.

I also use subsonic. Now, subsonic (subsonic.org) streams my music to my
phone very well, but because it expects a folder.jpg, and banshee just dumps
it all into .cache, i can't see any of my cover art.

i looked in the cache to see if there was any way to discern what goes where
(so i could just make a shell script or something to make folder.jpgs) but I
was unable to figure out how its organized.

Does anyone know how to do this? or how to get banshee to save folder.jpgs?