Re: [Banshee-List] Triggering shuffle/all-artists/all-albums at the end of an album

So what you really need to do is with one keypress, toggle shuffle by song to shuffle none and play the first track of the current album. I'm not familiar with the code but if you find that moving the current album to the queue is difficult, it seems that is another way to get the same result.