[Banshee-List] Triggering shuffle/all-artists/all-albums at the end of an album

I recently started using Banshee (ubuntu ppa builds) as an alternative to Rhythmbox. Great work!

However there are two features I wish existed, and I would like to implement them if they are not too difficult. I wish I had time to actively contribute to this project to an ongoing basis, but I don't. These are the features I am after:

(1) When an album finishes, i don't want playback to stop. I would like to instead turn on 'Shuffle by Song', select 'All Artists' and 'All Albums'. I'm currently using the 'Music' category in the left pane rather than the 'Play Queue', as it seems a clumsy way to select and play whole albums.

(2) Whilst in 'Shuffle by Song' mode, I would like a quick way (button, shortcut key) to select the album that the song is currently playing belongs to, and play it from the beginning to end. Obviously switching off shuffle by song.

Before delving into code, I would appreciate if any current developer familiar with the source could tell me if this could be implemented as an extension, or if not, would they be difficult to implement. Any pointers on what parts of the code/functions/etc to look at would also be appreciated!

Neil.