[Banshee-List] Add "Copy Radio Station Address" to the right-click menu in the radio station extension and / or global option

Once in a while I listen to a radio station and would like to share a
fabulous track that is running. In such a situation it would be neat to
right click the station and have the option to copy the radio station
address to the clipboard to share it via skype, fb etc. easily. So maybe
we can add this to the menu.

Alternatively, I could imagine a global option . What
about a general copy to clipboard feature? Right-clicking on the album
cover for example could provide a menu to

"Copy track name - artist" to the clipboard or similar.

Before I am adding an enhancement bug I would like to get some opinions.

greetz R3s3t