Re: [Banshee-List] How Do I Access The New Amazon Extensions

This is a common misunderstanding.  There are two Amazon extensions:

1) Downloader -- can take a .amz file and download the files specified
in it -- can be accessed via the Import -> Media menu

2) Store -- requires libwebkit 1.2.2 which you likely don't have, and
so it's not showing up.

Gabriel