[Banshee-List] DAAP share 'year' data not displayed

I use a daap share to send music to a Mac running iTunes and to Banshee on a Ubuntu host. Banshee, however, doesn't display the year data. That's probably an easy fix but I could find no bug for this issue.

The year data does show up in Banshee when I source the same library locally, but I like to have just one set of playlists for both listening environments, hence I use a daap share and set up my playlists there. Banshee is one of the few players that allows me this setup.

Is there a workaround, or is this a little bug?

Thanks, and BTW, this is the best mp3 player for linux and I've tried em all.

--Ross