[Banshee-List] How Do I Access The New Amazon Extensions

I am running the latest build from git in Ubuntu 10.4...  The new Amazon
extension is in the list of available extensions, and is turned on, but I do
not see it anywhere in the application. Is there additional configuring that
must be done, or additional dependencies that need to be installed? Is it
disabled on purpose?